Is Your Synthetic Turf Or Surface
In Need Of Repair Or Maintenance?
Over the last 20 years, synthetic turf has become an integral part of playing fields used for sport, local government, and the education sector. And modern surfaces like rubber and acrylic have exploded in popularity.
Despite the significant capital investment, many of these surfaces have not been properly maintained and are now suffering needless deterioration that compromises the visual appeal and safety of the surface.
- Is your surface wearing unevenly, losing its ‘bounce’ or experiencing movement or spreading at the seams?
- Is your surface suffering mould growth, stains or drainage issues?
- Are you looking for an efficient, affordable way to rejuvenate your surface and keep it looking better, playing safer, and lasting longer?
How Our SignatureCareTM Program
Repairs and Maintains Your Commercial Turf Or Surface
Whether you’re looking for new synthetic turf or surface, or you already have another brand, Tuff Turf offers a range of services to repair and restore your commercial surface. And we offer a Planned Preventative SignatureCare TM Program thats keep your commercial turf looking better, playing safer, and lasting longer to…
- Ensure participants’ safety and wellbeing
- Extend the life expectancy of the surface
- Ensure an enjoyable experience and an aesthetically pleasing surface
- Provide peace of mind and hassle-free experience for the owner
Learn More About The Benefits Of Our SignatureCare TM Program
The Tuff Turf SignatureCare™ Planned Preventative Maintenance Program
is designed around the concept of ‘Hassle Free Synthetic Turf’. Our expert team delivers the program to fit the unique criteria and condition of your surfaces.
Accordingly, we have divided our responsibilities into two sections: Establishment and Implementation. These are outlined below.
Establishment of the SignatureCare™ Planned Preventative Maintenance Program
Commencing the program properly is important to long-term success. Here’s how we do it:
- Preparation of a Comprehensive Dilapidation Report (CDR) that captures the current condition of your surfaces. It covers all the required information related to the frequency and type of usage of the surfaces. Note that the type and frequency of usage has a major impact on the design of your tailored program.
- Designing and tailoring a comprehensive Planned Preventative Maintenance Program for your surface. This outlines the type, frequency and responsibility of each and every maintenance task for your surface and the frequency of usage.
Implementation of the SignatureCare™ Planned Preventative Maintenance Program
The responsibilities of Tuff Turf Team are governed by the conditions and type of surfaces in your venue and the final agreed tasks within your budget requirements. The following tasks are indicative of the service level that we provide;
- Provide ongoing written communication about the maintenanceperformed by the Tuff Turf SignatureCare™ team.
- Provide service reports for each of the maintenance tasks undertaken.
- Maintain correct records of all maintenance tasks undertaken by the Tuff Turf SignatureCare™ team.
Surface Maintenance Before and After Photos
Everybody’s Talking About Tuff Turf
We’ve provided synthetic turf and surfaces in thousands of applications across Australia.
Here’s what some of our customers say about their experience with Tuff Turf …
“Great result, and really happy so thank you!”
Good afternoon Wilson, We really appreciate the great work that all your team did alongside our programme maintenance. Great result, and really happy so thank you!
“Outstanding transformation of our backyard!”
Thank you and your team for the outstanding transformation of our backyard, unbelievable job!
Awesome job boys, could not speak more highly about your company.Thanks again, we will be sure to pass on your details to friends and family.
“We LOVE the new turf”
Many thanks, we LOVE the new turf. Thank you also to your team- they were punctual, polite, cleaned up each day and did a great job with the turf. We will be highly recommending your company.
“I am very happy with my synthetic turf”
I am very happy with my synthetic turf and found Luke and Nick to be efficient, professional.
“Will enjoy not having to feed, water and mow it”
Just had Nick and David (plus another Nick on day 1) finish laying turf in our front yard after 3 days of hard work. The end result is more than we expected and looks fantastic and so realistic. The grandchildren will enjoy playing on it – and my wife and I will enjoy not having to feed, water and mow it.
“A very very happy customer”
We have no hesitation at all in recommending you guys to our family and friends and anyone else we may come across requiring turf.
Thanks again for the great service. A very very happy customer.
“You and your firm are ace!”
Thanks for doing the job. You and your firm are ace!
“We are really pleased with the outcome”
We were thrilled with Phil and the team here on Monday and Tuesday. They were super tidy, did a great job, accommodated my questions (and a few minor changes) and were genuinely nice guys! Our dog took quite a liking to them too… Thanks for coordinating for us, we are really pleased with the outcome.
“I highly recommend Luke and his team”
I want to thank Luke for his professionalism from day one and ensuring the works were done perfectly. He made the whole process care-free. I would highly recommend him and his team to my friends and family. I am sure I will have friends who will be a bit jealous soon! They may call you. 🙂
“First game a win on new ground”
The players are really appreciating the new ground as I’m sure the school kids did today. Our first game on the ground last night was a win – so it’s a good omen.
Thank you to all involved in making this happen, it’s a great outcome for the club, the school and the broader community.
Our turf was installed today. Great job. Send our thanks to David. Makes a change for a tradie to arrive on time, be organised and clean up. David did a great job.